Monday, May 17, 2010

Welcome to My 'Hood

I'm a mommy.

I can't believe I'm actually able to say that now. It's been a long road, (which you can read all about in my old blog, Ova-EZ), but I'm here now in the 'Hood and I've never been happier.

For those not familiar with my journey, I'm a first-time mother so this blog will be dedicated to all things "mommy". I guess that means pretty much everything, huh?

For this first post I just want to say that being a mother is so much more than anyone could have ever explained to me. It's so much more demanding, so much more intense and so very much more rewarding than I could have ever imagined.

There are constant feedings, sleepless nights and, in my case, even some baby blues. But there's also an endless amount of love. A flood of emotion like you've never known, that shows you what a true gift the responsibility of taking care of another life can be.

My goal with this blog is to document all of it, so my son will be able to look back on this and know how much I love him.

This is for you, AK.

Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment