Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ICLW

Hi there!

I'm so glad you decided to stop by and check out my blog. In a nutshell, I'm a thirty-something wife and mommy. I struggled with infertility and fibroids for several years before conceiving my beautiful baby boy,and documented the latter part of that journey in my blog, Ova-EZ. Now that I'm a baby mama, I'm writing about all things mommy here in the 'hood.

Please feel free to go back and read through the posts on my old blog. I'm doing the mommy thing now but I never want to forget the road that brought me to this point, or the lessons I learned along the way. Hopefully something I've written may help someone else feel a little less alone.

That said, I should let you know that this blog is only a pit-stop on the way to my final bloggy homestead. I'll be moving into my "dream-blog" sometime in October. Until then I will continue to post here so please check back for updates on "moving day", and the very special "housewarming" I have planned. (I'm so excited about this and can't wait to share it with you!!! squee!)

So, go on, take a walk around the 'hood, and please, please, please leave a comment so I can drop by your blog, too.

Happy ICLW!!!

7 comments:

  1. looking forward to seeing the dream blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from ICLW! A dream blog sounds nice! Good luck with "moving" and "housewarming" plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy iclw! hmmm...a dream blog...i'd like one of those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, a dream blog does sound fabulous. I'm glad you are back to blogging even though it isn't all the time. Welcome back (I think I forgot to come tell you that) and I can't wait to hear more from you.

    #28 ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi from ICLW! Congrats on your little man--he sounds awesome! :)

    tina, #171

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bubbles were made by her Summer Infant Bath Time Bubble Maker
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2574106&CAWELAID=107529154

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy about your mommyhood! And good luck with your dream blog!

    Happy ICLW! #134
    <3your newest hanger on :) MaryAnne

    ReplyDelete