Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dream "House"

In case you haven't noticed, I haven't been posting regularly. But it's not because I have nothing to say.

I mean, I could tell you all about lil man's latest feats - how he's gearing up to be a first-round draft pick for the Lakers come 2027; how he's mastered the art of the baby spoon - on his first try, no less; or even how we discovered he has a penchant for lion-taming.

But I'm trying to save all that for when I reach my final destination.

Oh wait, let's back up a bit.

whirr-r-r-r (sorry, the tape's rewinding)

I'm just passing through mommy 'hood. This blog is sort of a pied-à-terre, a place for me to lay my head while my dream house is being built.

My new and final blog-home will be finished sometime in October, (April @ April Showers Blog Design is hard at work building it as we speak), so for now I'm busy shopping (for topics) and (post-) designing, and trying to save all the juicy, awe-inspiring, jaw-dropping posts for when I finally move in.

I'm not ready to unveil the name of the bloggy knoll where I'm going to end up, but I will say that, from atop its bloggy peak, you'll get a much better view of my experience as a wife, an entrepreneur, and most importantly, lil man's mommy.

I will continue to post here for the time being so please check back for updates on "moving day", and the very special "housewarming" I have planned. (I'm very excited about this and can't wait to share it with you!!! squee!)

I hope you'll stick around and join me for the ride.

It's going to be a doozy.

xoxo
MAK





"Dream House"

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your writing style! Here via icomleavwe. Hope you'll drop by. Now following you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the new "home". Just stopping by from ICLW and I can't wait for the big reveal in OCT. Best of luck!

    Aly
    www.infertilityoverachievers.com
    ICLW #155

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your new home!

    Happy ICLW!
    Jess (#74)

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that a picture of the Pinkett-Smith mansion? You aim high, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it exciting to have a new project? It obviously means a lot to you. Can't you give us just a little hint? October is still 6 weeks away.
    I'm very intrigued.

    Lisa ICLW #63 - Your Great Life

    ReplyDelete