Monday, September 27, 2010

Moving Update

Just a short update on 'moving day'.

It's looking like I'll be moving a little bit closer to November versus the October move I initially mentioned.

(For those of you not familiar with my move, please click here for details)"Moving".

Which means that my housewarming will be put off as well. Oh well, good things come to those who wait, isn't that what they say?

Rather than make you wait for the actual move, I thought maybe I should reward your patience with a little hint about the "housewarming".

So here goes:

What's like a coat of paint, a big ole hug and is full of wonderful things to say?

Any idea?

Fresh & new... warm & fuzzy?

Nothin'?

Full of wonderful things to say?

I'm accepting your guesses in the comments section.

")

No comments:

Post a Comment